Clear Creek Community Services District's commitment to our customers is the dependable delivery of high quality water, while maintaining superior customer service at an affordable price. We pride ourselves on our fiscal responsibility and good stewardship of the water supply. We, too, are proud, active members of the Greater Happy Valley Community.
ACCOUNT INQUIRY FEATURE:
The account inquiry feature is new to Clear Creek C.S.D. customers and is provided free of charge. To access this new feature, click here to go to the login screen.
- You will need your book number (located on your bill or contact the office).
- You will need your account number (located on your bill or contact the office)
- You will need your pin number. If we have your phone number on file we have used the last four digits of your phone number. Customers without a phone number will need to contact the office for their assigned number.
- Once logged in you have the option of viewing your current bill and printing it if needed. You may also view your past usage history and view a bar chart of last years use Vs. this years use.
- You will also have the OPTION of paying your bill using this on-line service. What is NOT provided free of charge is the bill pay service. Our financial institution will charge $3.95 per transaction for this service.
Looking for the most convenient way to pay your bill? We offer a wide variety of payment options to our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs... Learn more...
To log-in to the new on-line account inquiry/bill pay click here.
DECEMBER 18th BOD meeting cancelled due to no immediate business needs. Work and significant progress is continuing on the Prop 218 rate study. The WIIN Act contract with the USBR is still on track. FEMA funding for the treatment plant backwash ponds is again, back on track.
CLEAR CREEK CSD OFFICE HOURS
The CCCSD office will be closed between 12:00 noon to 1:00 P.M. Monday thru Friday. If you need to drop off a payment during this time period you may use the drop box out front near the mail box.
There are a number of easy ways to save water, and they all start with you. When you save water, you save money on your utility bills. Here are just a few ways... Learn more...
Visit the Clear Creek Weather Station for local weather information.
WATER RATES - PROPOSITION 218 HEARING: Rural Community Assistance Corporation
The CCCSD has been working closely with the RCAC in an effort to complete a rate study. The RCAC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides training, technical and financial resources and advocacy so rural communities can achieve their goals and visions. District staff will be meeting with our RCAC representative to examine the results of that study in the coming weeks. Current projections for action on this matter will come within the next few months.
At the July BOD meeting the District Board of Directors adopted Ordinance 2019-04, the rate indexing utilizing the Construction Cost Index and which is allowable under Ordinance 2006-01 with the language contained within that document. The CCI from May to May was 2.3% therefore the rate indexing has been adjusted to reflect the 2.3% increase to the customers. A copy of the rate index schedule is being made available at the District office for public review. This rate change will take effect with the August water use and appear on your September billing.
In addition the BOD included the payback to the State of California for the grant/loan that amount to 0.38¢ per month for the next 30 years.