Clear Creek Community Services District's commitment to our customers is the dependable delivery of high quality water, while maintaining superior customer service at an affordable price. We pride ourselves on our fiscal responsibility and good stewardship of the water supply. We, too, are proud, active members of the Greater Happy Valley Community.
ACCOUNT INQUIRY FEATURE:
The account inquiry feature is new to Clear Creek C.S.D. customers and is provided free of charge. To access this new feature, click here to go to the login screen.
- You will need your book number (located on your bill or contact the office).
- You will need your account number (located on your bill or contact the office)
- You will need your pin number. If we have your phone number on file we have used the last four digits of your phone number. Customers without a phone number will need to contact the office for their assigned number.
- Once logged in you have the option of viewing your current bill and printing it if needed. You may also view your past usage history and view a bar chart of last years use Vs. this years use.
- You will also have the OPTION of paying your bill using this on-line service. What is NOT provided free of charge is the bill pay service. Our financial institution will charge $3.95 per transaction for this service.
Bill Payment Options
Looking for the most convenient way to pay your bill? We offer a wide variety of payment options to our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs... Learn more...
To log-in to the new on-line account inquiry/bill pay click here.
To get logged in you will need to know your book and account number. Those customers with a phone number associated with your account may use the last four numbers of your phone number as your new pin number. If we don't have your phone number a new pin has already been assigned. Please call the office for your assigned pin.
To view the EAGSA July 12, 2018 agenda click here.
To view the attachments please click here.
UPDATE - 07/31/2018 6:00 p.m.
7/28/2018 UPDATED BOIL WATER NOTICE HAS BEEN RESCINDED...
There are a number of easy ways to save water, and they all start with you. When you save water, you save money on your utility bills. Here are just a few ways... Learn more...
Visit the Clear Creek Weather Station for local weather information.
METER PROFILING SERVICE:
The District has the ability to query a customers meter if you are in Route 10. This will allow us to pull your watering history for your personal use. This free service provides you with a pre-determined period of time graph showing what times you used your water and how much was used during that time period. This is also an indicator of a water leak if there are not any time periods of no water use.
LEAK DETECTION SERVICE:
We also offer a free leak detection service to our customers. If you need this service please call the office and set up an appointment time for field staff to respond.