AS NEW POSITIONS BECOME AVAILABLE THEY WILL BE POSTED HERE
October 29, 2020
Currently the CCCSD has an opening for: REGULATORY & COMPLIANCE OFFICER
This will be a full time position. This person will work directly with/for the District Management Team currently in place.
This person will have the ability to work independently, follow direction and adhere to all regulatory laws and complinace related to water distribution and treatment. Typically the potential employee will have five (5) years experience in the following to be considered for employment. This person must have the following skills.
- Knowledgeable in both Fedeal and State of California regulatory compliance laws.
- Ability to decipher and maintain regulatory complinace related to Risk Management, Process Safety Management, Emergency Action Plans & Planning, Water Management Plans, Hazard Mitigation and Environmental/Cultural Resources compliance.
- Develop and maintain water accounting and water loss programs.
- Annual and semi annual reporting to both Federal and State agencies.
- State certified with a minimum D2 in distribution.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply, please download and complete the application for employment, linked below and forward it and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
May 7, 2020
Currently the CCCSD has one position available for employment.
- Office Clerk - Part time position that will lead to full time - You must have good phone etiquette, be able to operate a cash register, have excellent customer service skills and be able to operate a computer, with knowledge in Excel, Word & Outlook. Will be responsible for billing and addressing concerns with customer accounts. Please email resume/applications to email@example.com THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED!