March 17, 2020
For those customers who have concerns about the safety of our drinking water in light of heavy news media coverage regarding the Corona Virus, please consider the following information:
- The coronavirus has no impact on the quality or supply of your tap water. As always, your tap water is available 24/7/365, plentiful and safe.
- While it’s always advisable to stock bottled water at home in case of emergencies that could disrupt the water supply, the Clear Creek Community Services District does not expect this health outbreak to disrupt service to our customers.
- Clear Creek C.S.D. is committed to providing its customers with safe and reliable water. We use inline-filtration and chlorine disinfection to eliminate pathogens, which includes viruses. This ensures safe drinking water for all of our customers.
- Clear Creek C.S.D. delivers water of the highest quality and meets all stringent state and federal drinking water requirements. This information is detailed in the agency’s Water Quality Report, available at https://www.clearcreekcsd.org/water-quality-report
- The Clear Creek C.S.D. conducts over 265+ routine water quality tests annually to ensure your water meets rigorous drinking water standards.
- Please rest assured that your water is safe, clean and not affected by the recent COVID-19 outbreak.