COVID-19 CoronaVirus information
March 20, 2020
At this time the CCCSD has closed the front office customer counter and it will remain closed until further notice. Our customers are urged to utilize some of the different methods for your monthly bill payment that include:
- Drop it in the mail - USPS is still delivering mail.
- Utilize the CCCSD on-line payment option...please call the office if you would like to use the service but are not yet set up for use.
- Use the drop box in front of the office (near the flag pole).
- Call the office with your credit/debit card to make a payment.
- Call the office to make other arrangements for bill payment.
These measures are being implemented to protect the health and safety of our customers and the CCCSD staff. Currently the staff has chosen to continue working and ask our customers to provide them with the 'Social Distancing' and no physical contact (hand shaking, etc.) being recommended. Maintain at least 6 feet distance between yourself and others.
We are doing our best to manage a difficult situation and want to continue service to the customer base.